1. E-gift Cards can only be purchased online at Penhaligons.com/uk in GBP by debt or credit cards.
2. Gift Cards can only be purchased in any Penhaligon’s physical store
3. The minimum value of a E-gift Cards or Gift Cards is £10.
4. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards can be redeemed in any Penhaligon's physical stores or online at Penhaligons.com/uk in GBP only.
5. A maximum of one E-gift card can be used per online transaction.
6. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards cannot be refunded.
7. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Balances cannot be transferred onto a new E-gift Cards or Gift Cards.
9. E-gift Cards or Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase E-gift Cards or Gift Cards.
10. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Penhaligons reserves the right to amend these at any time.
11. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards cannot be "topped-up" (this means you cannot add more money to an existing Card balance).
12. When you use your E-gift Cards or Gift Cards, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card. Change will not be given. Any balance on a E-gift Cards or Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment on a future purchase.
13. E-gift Cards will be emailed to the recipient address provided to us up to two hours after the order is placed or on a specified delivery date selected when purchasing the E-gift Card. Please check junk and spam folders.
14. E-gift Cards and Gift Cards expire 24 months after purchase. Any remaining balance left on the card after the stated expiry date will be removed and the Card will become invalid and no longer available for use. They cannot be reissued after expiry, nor can the expiry be extended.
15. In cases where your E-gift Cards or Gift Cards is misplaced/deleted, Penhaligons is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Penhaligons cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on E-gift Cards or Gift Cards Card as a result of theft or fraud. Penhaligons cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your card where the number and/or PIN have become known to another party.
16. Penhaligons reserves the right to refuse to accept E-gift Cards or Gift Cards which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
17. Penhaligons reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Penhaligons Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Penhaligons E-gift Cards or Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. Your Penhaligons E-gift Cards and Gift Cards is the property of Penhaligons who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.