If you’d like to return something you bought from our website and you live in the UK, you can use the free returns label that was included in the delivery of your order and follow the below instructions:
- Write your order reference number on the free returns label
- Stick your returns label onto your parcel
- Drop off your parcel to your desired local DPD pickup shop
- Obtain and keep your drop off receipt for proof of postage and tracking purposes
- Share your mobile number with DPD when promoted in store to receive tracking notifications
Please note, any returns received without the order reference number written on the prepaid label are at risk of being delayed and not processed successfully.
We recommend to keep your proof of postage until your return is finalised. No liability will be accepted for products lost, undelivered or damaged in transit.
If you have lost your returns label, please contact our consumer services team here, who will support with next steps for your return.
Upon notification of your return arriving back to our facilities, we aim to have your return processed within 14 days.
Any revised or altered products, or any products returned damaged, used, unsealed, incomplete or soiled, may not be refunded.
If your return does not comply with the above and our terms and conditions, we will be unable to reimburse you for the cost of the product(s).