Any return of a gift set or pick & mix set, must be returned in full including any accessories and/or packaging. We will not accept any incomplete sets for an exchange or refund.
For details on how to make a return please see our RETURNS section within the help centre.
- Refunds include the retail price of the returned product shown on the verified dispatch note
- Refunds can only be credited to the original method of payment
- Returns within the UK are free. If you’re returning something from elsewhere, you’ll need to pay postage
- We will only accept returns of the products complete with the accompanying gift with purchase
- Bulk, automated or third-party claims cannot be accepted
- We recommend to obtain and keep your proof of postage until your return is finalised
Any revised or altered products, or any products returned damaged, used, unsealed, incomplete or soiled, may not be refunded.
If your return does not comply with the above and our terms and conditions, Penhaligon's will be unable to reimburse you for the cost of the product(s).